DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Asist manager to develop customer service excellence standards such as GSTP, services and sales scripts.
- Assist manager to come up with training material design for providing to branch staffs.
- Regularly conduct branch visit/engagement to build a strong relationship with all branch managers/staffs and as well as concerned departments.
- Regular branch visits, arm to provide training, refreshing, coaching and feedback for improvement.
- Pro-actively work closely with branch networks and concerning departments to identify and address areas of customer dissatisfaction i.e., waiting and serving times, and follow up on resolving any customer complaints within their discretion.
- Keep track of customer journeys, interact with customers across channels and platforms, and coordinate with all internal stakeholders such as product design or development, sales, marketing, account management and so on, in order to keep fine-tuning the customer's experience.
- Liaise with internal teams such as marketing, sales, product development, trading representatives, operations, credit/risk, finance, Digital UX, etc. to ensure that gaps in the customer experience—irrespective of where they occur in the journey—are plugged.
- Regular communication with internal stakeholders such as customer service center authorizer and other customer-facing teams to identify gaps and opportunities, if any in the brand experience.
- Training frontline staffs on how to provide superior services and handle customer complaints or queries about products or services.
- Raise red flags wherever the business process—anything pre- or post-sales needs correction to ensure the customer has a seamless experience with the company.
- Ensuring that customer issues are handled in a timely manner and following up with customers to make sure that their issues have been resolved.
- Monthly report preparation of unit action taken and proposal of action plan for implementation
- Any ad hoc assignment by the manager
- A bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or an equivalent degree is required.
- At least 02 years' experience in banking and finance.
- Good sales and marketing skills include using data for marketing programs and campaign design.
- Good time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Good integrity, a positive attitude, helpfulness, high commitment, competence, and motivation.
- Influencing and negotiation skill is a plus.
- Be able to travel.
- Able to work independently, organized, creative and attentive to details.
- Be able to communicate in English language and good presentation/training skills.
- Good proficiency in MS. Office including MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint and email.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org