DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- To prepare CIF-RS working and calculating expected credit loss, identifying staging and statistical test on regularly basis
- To update new CIF-RS standard and relevant standard which impacted to the bank.
- To prepare back testing on all parameters and statistical test on a monthly basis.
- To provide coaching to Officer on day to day job assignment.
- To ensure the completeness of data provided by relevant stakeholders.
- To identify portfolio at risk and specific segment show negative sign and highlighted to manager.
- To conducting analytical work to managements in order to enhance credit risk approaches.
- To prepare monthly/quarterly, yearly report and ad-hoc credit reporting to NBC and Senior managements for review and approval.
- To work closely with MIS team and Finance team on CIFRS project.
- To perform other tasks as assigned by Line manager and Head of Division.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Banking or related skills. Master degree on this related skills shall be a plus.
- Preferred professional certification (ACCA, CAT, CIFRS, etc) would be a plus.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Credit risk modeling, credit risk reporting, and CIFRS 9 from the banking industries.
- Willing to work under pressure, overtime and multi tasks.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze data.
- High initiative, commitment, good communication and problem solving skill.
- Advance skill in Ms. Excel and Ms. Access would be a plus.
- Being good at English (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
- Being able to manage team and deliver work quality result
- Initiative and being able to develop team capacity.
- Ability to adapt to different and fast-moving environments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize task assigned.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org