DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist to conduct AML/CFT training to all operations staff, branches and BQC.
- Conduct branch visit to check and monitor BQC's implementation and raise findings and recommendation for improvement.
- Perform daily post-transaction/customer.
- Perform CDD/EDD process on suspicious customer/transaction.
- Filling STR to Compliance Manager.
- Support relevant stakeholders on KYC/AML related matters.
- Performed other duties performed by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance or Business Administration is required.
- At least 2 or 3 years working experience in Banking/MFI Sector.
- Work experience in Compliance or audit is an advantage.
- Be able to travel to provinces.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner.
- Able to work under pressure and process good time management skill.
- Good command of English.
- Good Computer literacy i.e. MS Word, Excel, and Khmer Typing.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com