DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Explore new ideas/ concepts and formulate business strategies to drive card product feature and development to strengthen card value proposition, net customer growth and market share.
- Conduct market survey and identify the business/ market opportunity.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to transform ideas/concepts into new product or enhancement and bring to the market effectively.
- Work with stakeholders to define the product risk and requirements and ensure the successful product launch.
- Ensure any new or change of process/policy/procedure are communicated and rolled out.
- Package/Bundle our existing products and service to provide better offer to potential customers.
- Review and enhance existing product features and policy to satisfy market's needs.
- Monitor card product and Merchant feedback on product requirement from frontline and local market including product specifications functionally, pricing etc.
- Support other Business unit by provided product training
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant fields.
- Working experience in Consumer Card Business, Card Center or Digital banking or related area at least 2 years.
- Ability to work effectively and build a great team to work cooperatively.
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese is a plus.
- Good command in MS and Interpersonal Skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org