DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Review Internal Audit Report.
- Review supporting document from branch before loan disbursement.
- Support and work with Regional Head to follow up with branches and ensure on time audit finding implementation.
- Regular visit branch, give recommendation or solution as well as instruction to management and staff of any branches whose are finding out that their daily work operations are failed to comply with bank's policies and procedures.
- Spot check branch vault access and ATM cash replenishment process.
- Regular training and sharing with key staff at branch to strengthen control discipline.
- Ongoing support to branches when required on guidelines and common audit findings.
- Understand root cause and find out any control weakness points to further improve.
- Review existing process/guideline for improvement.
- Must strictly adhere to the Bank's Code of Conduct and as also stipulated in the Human Resource Policy and Procedure, taking immediate action to stop and report to manager of any violations or other misconduct.
- Must perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in banking & finance, economic, or accounting.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in branch support officer.
- Good communication skills, able to work in a challenging environment Good time management skill.
- Good writing and speaking in English.
- Ability to have a problem-solving skill and possess professional skeptic.
- Be able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org