DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Oversee daily fund transfer and reporting for OCIC Project. (Current/y Borey New Hope)
- Performs core function as checker and verifier on Account Receivable and Account Payment of assigned finance project(s) which belong or under responsible of the department.
- Key in and record revenue (AR) from sale of assigned finance project(s), and closely follow up revenue from sale of assigned finance projects, making sure that the revenue are deposited into co-managed account (between CNB and the project owner).
- Collect and verify all the item and receipt expenses (A/P) of the borrowers/ project owner to assure that all expenses for project construction and operation purpose.
- Follow up the submission Sale & Construction Report of assigned financing projects.
- Prepare Customer payment collection verification letters on SPA verification, EPF Loan verification & Subtitle deed releasing verification.
- Provide consultation opportunities or support to foreign business customers regarding to the Canadia Bank's services/ products such as: Individual/Company accounts opening, fixed deposit, installment deposit, loan, outward/inward remittance, E-banking, OTC and others.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Head department or Head Division.
- Bachelor in Chinese with good knowledge of Accounting, Finance & Banking, and Business Administration is a plus.
- Good command of English language and reporting writing skills.
- Intermediate to advance Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Having related experience is a plus but not required.
- Attentions to details.
- Ability to work in dependently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org