DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide supporting to all users to operate the system well
- Provide problem resolution by giving in-person, hands-on support to end users
- Monitor and ensure delivery of services based on agreed SLA with users.
- Analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation system
- Testing patch/program from system vendor, before deploying to production system
- Backup database and applications system daily
- Resolves all technical issues which are related to server
- Documents all systems changed/updated
- Develop and maintain guideline, procedure or other technical document of all IT application for internal consumption as well as for audit purpose
- Help team member with the right kinds and level of skill.
- Monitor the service quality of the team & ensure team members have strictly followed the standard regulatory requirements.
- To assist the supervisor in streamlining operation procedures with reference to ITD policies, standards & guidelines
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing application/system on Banking system;
- Be able to write programming language like C/C++, Java, VB.net, SQL Query script, XML;
- Be able to administer Windows Server, Oracle, SQL Server, and Linux/Sun Solaris OS;
- Be able to work overtime or night time in case maintenance;
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com