DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Finds new business relationships and leads into new clients;
- Pro-active promotes the products and services of the bank to both the existing and potential customers;
- Gathers market and customer information to analyze and report the success/effectiveness of targeted advertising campaigns, special events/promotions;
- Advises on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions;
- Preparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programs;
- Recommend more bank products and provide business advice that will benefit ASIAN business client;
- Consult with clients in order to help the clients resolve issues and concerns that they have regarding their credit, according to Canadia Bank;
- Deepen and secure existing and new business relationships through the analysis of needs and provision of products and services;
- Relationship officer is responsible to handle customer complaints, and respond promptly to find the solution for customer;
- Perform on time on credit review, extension, and other requirement reports;
- Able to collect information, and do site visit;
- Follow up on customers' outstanding repayment to the bank to avoid late payment;
- Relationship officer need to be good at corporate effectively with other departments, branches;
- Carry out other tasks which are beneficial to the Bank and perform other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required;
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English are necessarily required.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, Ms Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Self and team motivated and high commitment.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org