DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Identify and/or assess potential customers through collecting, analyzing and developing.
- Appropriate information necessary for loan assessment.
- Recommend and provide report of loan request and loan status.
- Promote bank products and services to existing and new customers.
- Prepare loan report as required by supervisor and/or manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer are necessarily required.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- At least 1-year working experience in a Financial Institution, Accounting, or related fields.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze data and statistics and knowledge of governmental regulations
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
- Detailed, decisive and analytical.
- Good at administrative skills.
- Willing to work under pressure and over time.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com