DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Deliver business performance & KPIs for both government Projects & Unsecured Lending portfolio.
- Responsible for government portfolio growth including deposit, number of payroll accounts, loans, etc.
- Manage and track all government portfolio for management reporting.
- Initiate marketing ideas to drive project/business growth and portfolio retention.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to help drive the project/business objectives.
- Deliver sale & marketing activities through presentation, meeting, negotiate & response in communication to government/private entities.
- Cross sales other products, services and bank facilities including non-credit and credit products.
- Responsible for on-the-job coaching and/ training to improve staff competency.
- Conduct daily monitoring of loans disbursement and collection.
- Monitor and review credit assessment, evaluation, disbursement and repayment to ensure compliance with bank’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for credit report,analyze and evaluate balance of PAR and credit quality of Unsecured Loans.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Head of Government Projects Portfolio and Relations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking &Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required.
- At least 3-years working experience in a banking.
- Experience and knowledgeable about bank operation.
- Good in negotiate skill.
- Good in Speaking/Reading/Writing English and fluent in Khmer are necessarily required.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze data and statistics and knowledge of governmental regulations.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages and ratios.
- Detailed, decisive and analytical.
- Ability to lead a team.
- Willing to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org