DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Coordinate and follow up with constructor/renovator and work closely with BMs/Stake holders to ensure all construction of new branches and renovation projects are finished on time with expected result.
- Work closely with service quality team/Regional Heads and BMs to identify what part of branch image need to be repaired or renovated and submit report to HBMD through Branch Service Quality Manager.
- Initiate an idea to improve branch's facilities at customer touch points by benchmarking from other competitor activities and market.
- Follow up the Master schedule, Monthly Schedule, Weekly Schedule and daily activities of Contractor.
- Check the quantity and quality which agreed in BOQ with actual work is not over than5%.
- Perform site visit at perspective construction/renovation branches;
- Review on branch renovation request for technical part if needed;
- May perform other tasks as assigned by top management.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or another related field;
- Good interpersonal skill, analytical skill, communication skill, presentation skill, problem solving skill, and team player, Good in English;
- Have a knowledge/concept of branch interior design; Microsoft Word, Excel and AutoCAD.
- Ability to work under high pressure to deal with concerning stakeholder and have high commitment;
- Able travel to province.
- Strong project management, organization and budget management skills Exceptional people leadership/management skills; strong customer focus, stakeholder engagement and management.
- Practical knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, operating risk, leasing procedure, contract management and compliance policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work and lead the team in a challenging and rapidly changing depending on business requirements environment.
- Timeliness, accuracy with the ability to prioritize work
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org