DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist project manager in all administration functions and processes Attend all project meetings and take notes
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assist in writing and disseminating work plans and project documents, including procedures, proposals, progress reports, and presentations.
- Prepare, organize, and distribute all necessary project materials
- Liaise with project stakeholders to collect and disseminate project information.
- Assists project team in negotiating for resources owned by other departments to ensure the project can be completed.
- Assist in the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Identifies stakeholders and key organizations and builds and manages relationships.
- Bachelor' degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration;
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in project administrator or in similar management role.
- Fluent in Speaking/Reading/Writing English is a Must; Chinese communication skill is a PLUS.
- Ability to take initiative, exercise sound judgment, and work independently;
- Proven leadership skills and ability to work in a hybrid environment;
- Expert in leveraging creative problem-solving skills;
- Exercise effective decision making proactively;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to change and cultural realities;
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills;
- Result-oriented, can work under pressure and over-time;
- High sense of ownership and responsibility; Attention to detail.
- Computer skill: MS Word, Excel, and Power Point and typing in Khmer and English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org