DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Be the project manager with a strong record of achieving results and be the prime contact for customers during implementation and deployment of our software and services.
- Be responsible and proactively focus to ensure successful completion of the project (organization, plans, budget, communication, risk management, documentation, and stakeholder involvement) on time or before time.
- Establish performance metrics and KPls for the team and also for each engagement. Leveraging metrics/KPls and your experience, identify and implement initiatives to continuously innovate and improve project management methodology and processes to achieve customer success.
- Build and deliver project plans by reviewing current and forecasted work plans, determining resource requirements to achieve project target timelines and quality expectations.
- Conduct pre-kick-off and kick-off meetings to establish and get alignment on project goals/objectives, project plans, project organization, milestones, deliverables, communication plan, risk management, and associated processes.
- Build a great team of implementation specialists with required domain knowledge and other required skills to make every customer engagement successful and delights the customer.
- Lead, develop, engage, motivate, mentor, and coach team members with respect to domain knowledge, performance, and career progression.
- Work with cross-functional teams and, if necessary, take corrective action to stay focused on customer success and successful implementations and within the budget.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the domain and products to understand customer requirements, advise customers and provide leadership, including giving product demos as needed and ensure implementations are successful and completed on or before time and delight the customer.
- Be flexible and, if needed, work 10 to 12 hours in a day and also work at various timings to participate and coordinate with our global partners/customers who are in different time zones to ensure customer needs are met.
- Support IJAT testing team during project implementation.
- Take on other assigned responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 3-5 years' experience in digital product management or similar
- Must have a strong ownership and bias to take action to achieve success and have rock star up for-anything attitude and be a go-getter.
- Experience in using project management and presentation tools.
- Proficient in software projects/products implementation.
- Usability and customer-focused design experience a plus.
- Passionate about building great products and solving customer and business problems.
- Good communication skills including English and Chinese proficiency.
- Pleasant personality and ability to handle complaints.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and coordination skills
- Ability to prioritize, work creatively, and perform tasks in solving problems in time-critical situations.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Formal project management training and/or certification (PMP Certification is a strong plus). Experience writing SQL queries, experience with back-end and front-end programming languages, such as Java, HTML, CSS, Angular JS.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, MS Word, Excel, etc.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org