DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Analyze company processes and procedures.
- Identify and deliver process improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- Work with key business stakeholders, apply LEAN champions/tools to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing operation.
- Lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions Revamp manual processes with a paperless and without human interaction approach to accommodate the entire bank's operations activities under regulation compliance and governance.
- Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process.
- Conduct Training, mentoring, and guiding related stakeholders in new processes.
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and the quality of customer service by leveraging employee productivity, raising digital awareness, and implementing RPA.
- Champion process improvement methodologies and work closely with policy and operational control and relevant stakeholders to influence the integration of new and existing business frameworks. Interact with all relevant stakeholders and be able to document existing processes, simplify systems, design UX/UI and procesS flows, adapting them to the new concept of automation.
- Lead Senior Process Revamp and Automation Office with leadership experience and performance culture-based practice to deliver the bank's transformation strategy and achieve the process automation objective.
- Any ad-hoc assignment by Line Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, Banking Process, Information Systems, or related field
- 3-4 year of experience in Project, Business and Banking Process or related fields
- Lean or Six Sigma experience js a plus
- Good understanding of business process streamlining methodologies
- Good communication skills including English and Chinese proficiency
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, Visio, XD.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com