DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Be at the central on handling business process design and improvement.
- Issue/draft guidelines, policies, processes and procedure as required or requested by stakeholders.
- Work with business unit to issue guideline related to Bank Campaign/Promotion.
- Review and have suggestion to improve the bank operational process and procedure.
- Ensure guidelines, policies, processes and procedures are in place and complied with regulator.
- Ensure guidelines, policies, processes and procedures are reviewed and up to date.
- Ensure that any change made to process/policy/procedure are communicated and rolled out.
- Take prompt action to follow up pending operational policies and procedures from departments, business units and branches.
- Support in customer experience insights and reporting to senior managements.
- Being the central custodian of operational guidelines, policies, processes and procedures.
- Review and Update Power to sign of the Bank.
- Ensure documents uploaded to intranet are up to date and accurate.
- Respond all enquiries from branches and other departments regarding operational processes/ procedure which issued by own Dept.
- Provide briefing/training on all processes/procedures to relevant staffs.
- Be a central of handling UAT design.
- Prepare and design scenarios test cases.
- Perform and lead UAT, and consolidate the results of testing.
- Work with Technical Team to enhance system.
- Review existing system deployed to define any opportunities to improve, or suggest restrict if finding system loophole.
- Manage team productivity team development plan and coaching perform.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Department.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Banking and Finance and/or other related.
- At least experience with bank operation.
- Leadership capabilities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Good in English (written is required)
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org