DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Support Merchant Relationship Manager in developing acquisition actions for 'organized merchants" thereby build strategic customer bases for digital banking products-QR Pay, POS, WeChat, Bill Merchant Services, and e-Commerce Merchant.
- Identify and acquire organized merchants that strategically aligns with profile/preference of Canadia Bank app users. Primarily focus on chain of F&81 stores and other chain where customer pays regularly Geographically focus on Phnom Penh.
- Make sure to achieve their own target setting (monthly, quarterly and yearly).
- Follow with merchant service team to process new merchant registration and install Merchant product and point of sales at respective stores.
- Follow up and support the on-boarding process for e-commerce operators.
- Work closely with Digital Product Marketing team to activate the merchants/customers (post-acquisition) for QR, POS and e-commerce Merchant solutions. Provide feedback on proposed activation mechanic and propose new ideas, if any.
- Build and maintain good relations with current and potential customers to foster future business cooperation. Support digital product marketing for coordination with merchant on relevant campaign.
- Other tasks relevant assigned by merchant relationship manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance and Banking fields or equivalent.
- At least two year experience in handling key accounts for FMCG companies and/or corporate sales with telecom or banking sector.
- Customer focus with proven ability to understand the merchant profile and present solution that responds to their business needs.
- Pleasant personality with good communication and PR kills
- Be accountable and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English. Chinese is a plus.
- Acceptable office computing skills, PowerPoint presentation skills is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com