DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Keeping track of both internal & external communications across all divisions and the general public.
- Plan, implement, monitor, and close out below-the-line & above-the-line marketing projects/promotions in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage all BTL assets:
- Premium items: umbrella, tumblr, eco bag, notebook, pen, notepad...
- POSM: Parasol, J-flag, backdrop, leaflet, voucher
- Branding in the branches, partners (mall, cinema, supermarket), booth activation, and many more.
- Assume the job of procurement in organizing specification and negotiating the reasonable cost of marketing materials.
- Collaboration with the agency and supplier to launch campaigns on below-the-line channels.
- Go out in to the field to do a quality check on pre-production and BTL branding.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Additional certifications and training in related fields are appreciated.
- Minimum of 2 years in Marketing field.
- Possesses strong organizational, flexibility, communication and administrative skills.
- Has strong commitment to deliver result.
- Be able to work independently and proactively as a team.
- Languages: Good in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com