DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assisting Head of IT Security Department in collecting statistics on expenses for information security process.
- Performing security administration for various Endpoint devices.
- Developing and enforcing related standards and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining programs and automation procedures for security administration.
- Assisting in providing Endpoint security consultancy.
- Assisting in Endpoints security evaluation and technology risk assessment for new products and services.
- Assisting in key management for various Endpoints security devices.
- Managing training for Information Security section.
- Providing support for any project reporting to management.
- Supporting and providing required info for any audit activities.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards Risk Management set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-today work.
- Bachelor degree major in Computer Science related subjects or equivalent; OR Preferable over 5 years' experience IT in sector.
- 3+ years of experience in IT Endpoints security role.
- Extensive experience in preventing illegal activity and performing access control.
- Advanced ability to coordinate responses to Endpoints security breaches and threats.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English and Khmer).
- Formal certification would be an advantage as would knowledge and experience of IT Security such as CISSP, etc.,
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org