DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for managing IT-related procurement budget and budget for projects.
- Verifying IT cost of projects provided by internal and external (vendor) parties.
- Negotiating contracts, pricing, terms and services level of IT asset or solution.
- Working with finance and management teams to set budgets and monitor spending of IT project.
- Receiving requests from users for procurement of IT assets and reviewing it for management approval.
- Researching suppliers of IT assets.
- Responsible for acquiring, supervising and managing IT assets.
- Involve in procurement process as representative of IT and supporting the project procurement process as initiated by business unit/user.
- Ensuring that IT is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working properly.
- Establishing additional IT standards and policies to supplement Procurement Policy to ensure efficient and fair procurement practices.
- Developing IT Procurement plan to ensure on-time delivery of IT assets and solutions.
- Managing subordinate staffs in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Providing support for any project reporting to management.
- Supporting and providing required info for any audit activities.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- 3+ years of experience in IT procurement role.
- Good understanding on procurement policies and practices.
- Experience in using IT Assets Management tool is preferable.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English and Khmer).
- Fluency in Chinese language is an added point.
- Strong people skills.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org