DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Monitoring and supervising IT Infrastructure activities, including but not limited to servers, network, storage, endpoints devices, Data Centre, Command Centre, Help Desk, etc.
- Where necessary, re-engineer infrastructure support to ensure it aligns with business processes, tactical planning, and strategic vision.
- Review performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, and upgrade requirements.
- Oversee provision of end-user services, including help desk and technical support services
- Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement of the IT infrastructure and IT systems.
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures for IT operations and infrastructure.
- Manage IT Infrastructure staffing, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Develop the relevant staff with the right kinds and level of skill.
- Monitor the service quality of the team & ensure team members have strictly followed the standard regulatory requirements.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- To assist the supervisor in streamlining operation procedures with reference to ITD policies, standards & guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT Infrastructure unit.
- Minimum 3 years in a team lead/management role.
- In-depth knowledge in IT operations and infrastructure.
- Good project management and leadership skill.
- A team leader with good communication skills and risk awareness.
- Certified in ITIL or related professional certification is preferable.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com