DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Developing Private applications based on the agreed design and architecture.
- Ensuring the performance, quality and responsiveness of Private applications.
- Practice writing clean and maintainable codes according to best practices.
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of developed applications for both external and internal users.
- Working with other developers and software providers to ensure the developed functions are aligned with overall program application.
- Providing support for any project reporting to management.
- Supporting and providing required info for any audit activities.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- 1+ years of experience in development of Private Banking application;
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC);
- Familiar with application testing and development in banking environment;
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills;
- Having required programming skills to develop Private Banking application;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills (English and Khmer);
- Strong people skills;
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.