DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Performs financial, operational and credit audits in accordance with the internal audit programs and procedures.
- Update audit programs and audit check lists.
- Document the findings/issues, draft the recommendations, and submits to Senior Auditor and Audit Supervisor for review.
- Maintain confidentiality of bank and customer affairs in accordance with standards of professional conduct of auditors.
- Performs related work as assigned by Seniors, Supervisors and Managers.
- University Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in auditing or accounting in financial institution is highly desired but not a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Able to work in province as required.
- Willing and receptive to directions.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com