DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Develop and manage new customer loyalty programs by leveraging bank’s media, community sites, online events, digital marketing and account-based communications
- Provide consultation to customers through loyalty program service desk.
- Develop loyalty point strategy through collaboration with all businesses to come up the approachable products, campaign, promotion activities in aligning to the market competition.
- Coordinate as appropriate with all businesses and relevant stakeholders to mobilize and leverage cross sell with bank’s products and services to all clients through the ownership of the customer lifecycle and digital experiences.
- Initiate efficient and effective internal processes and control to support the operations of the loyalty program during its business-as-usual (BAU)
- Perform digital payment transactions for online and offline point collection (payment acceptance) to customers and merchant with reliability – comprehensive merchant portal for better control and fast settlement process.
- Control loyalty point program through digital media, community sites, online events, marketing automation and account-based communications.
- Work cross functionally to influence change with key stakeholder groups (marketing, pricing, channel, operations, care)
- Analyze competitive pricing and identify pricing gaps across multiple segments and entire bank.
- Uncover new opportunities to retain Mobility clients, targeting specific segments
- Work closely with Marketing and customer service center to effectively respond on customer queries and ratify solution.
- Work with the operator’s Marketing, Sales & Services and Technology units to identify prospective customer value management proposition (e.g. products, services and customer experience elements) demands across the business.
- Lead loyalty program center team with leadership experiences and performance culture based practice to accomplish the program and achieve the bank’s objective.
- Produce periodic report metrics, management dashboard, KPI monitoring as necessary.
- Perform any adhoc as assigned by management.
- 7 years in banking and finance, marking communication or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in digital marketing, communications, loyalty point operations experience is preferred
- 3 years of Retention program development & execution experience
- Highly detailed, with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (ability to effectively communicate and present to people at all levels)
- Strong analytical and intuitive skills – ability to reason logically, recognize assumptions, and ability to assess (quantify) impacts to the bank
- Ability to read, interplead and analyze data and statistic.
- Good communication, writing, reading and speaking in English.
- Ability to communicate in Chinese is an advantage.
- Be able to lead the team and work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com