DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Diagnose and analyze the organizational skill gaps in order to develop the training and coaching programs to ensure that training and coaching are best matched to the employees' skills needs to align with the Bank’s requirements;
- Lead on the production of training materials, SOP (Standard Operations Guideline), training aids, training methodology and techniques, as well as development of quality training systems and processes flow and ensure the quality of training is accepted and satisfied by the stakeholders and trainees;
- Lead, prepare, manage, implement, and monitor the annual training plan and budgets to ensure all training programs are completed as planned;
- Lead, review, and keep updating L&D Policies and Guidelines on yearly basic if required;
- Work closely with HR Leadership Team, Division Heads/Department, Heads BUs to analyze, lead, develop, and suggest some complementary courses and other training programs for employees to fulfill the skill gaps to make sure they are knowledgeable in performing their jobs;
- Lead, develop, and organize the Talent Management and Succession Planning Program to fulfill talent gaps and retain the potential talents such as HIPOs CEO N-2, CPPs, YPB, etc.
- Manage and work 3rd party relationships and contract negotiations with external training providers/stakeholders to ensure effective use of resources and customize training course as per businesses requirements;
- Manage L&D e-learning platform (LMS) and identify key initiate function and enhance platform enhancement and development and
- Maintain an internal and external focus, horizon scanning and networking to explore and identify the most effective and innovative training, learning and delivery initiatives and projects to ensure that Priory is a sector-leader in respect of career and professional development;
- Build and create robust methods for tracking, reporting, evaluating and analyzing performance of the L&D function and the effectiveness of the program it delivers;
- Pro-actively manage positive internal communications and establish the learning environment and culture in order to build the team’s capacity to perform the job better in providing training and coaching services;
- Support other HR projects and complete some ad-hoc tasks assigned by Head of HR Services Division as per required.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking & Finance, Management, or related majors; CTP or equivalent is a plus;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in L&D Functions at Banking Industry;
- Flexible, good organizational skills, and leading in training and development;
- Good interpersonal skills, self-motivation, and strong commitment;
- Good command in English both spoken and written, good computer and presentation skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com