DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist in preparation of team budget & proposals.
- Reviewing, proposing and monitoring project budget.
- Design, implement and oversee security and business technologies for business, operations and IT.
- Ensure efficiency and efficacy by communicating with team members and users about software, network, and database architecture.
- Define, implement and execute the process for the definition, maintenance and conformance management of the enterprise architecture.
- Provide architectural leadership in the resolutions of inter-program and inter-project issues.
- Develop enterprise architecture for Canadia Bank.
- Become the principal architect for cross-programs and cross-projects architecture strategies, opportunities and problem resolution.
- Become the principal architect for complex development projects.
- Assist in aligning business and enterprise initiatives with the enterprise architecture.
- Serve as advisor to senior management on business and information integration strategies.
- Develop and direct project management operations and strategic planning to meet project goals.
- Provide overall strategic governance for IT projects by establishing standards, processes and tools used for effective project delivery.
- Respond to escalated project issues that may impede project delivery and coordinates solutions.
- Ensure that projects are well-managed and well-monitored.
- Ensure the status of projects are reported regularly to the management.
- Manage resources, including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation, and disciplinary actions.
- Develop the relevant staff with the right kinds and level of skill.
- Supervise project managers in running the projects.
- To assist the supervisor in streamlining operation procedures with reference to ITD policies, standards & guidelines
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity; and
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- At least 7 years of experience in system architecture and project management areas.
- At least 5 years in a team lead/management role;
- In-depth knowledge in IT architecture;
- Good project management and leadership skill;
- A team leader with good communication skills and risk awareness;
- Certified in PMP or related professional certification is preferable.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com