DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist in preparation of team budget & proposals.
- Provide services to IT & business users by ensuring system performance and developing recommendations for corrections or improvements.
- Initiate, lead and coordinate actions to strengthen and monitor information security and cyber security controls.
- Undertake information security review in businesses and functions to ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations.
- Respond to and investigate information security incidents and breaches in order to reduce/contain potential damage.
- Act as liaison with relevant regulators and/or enforcement agencies in relation to information security matters.
- Perform periodic assessment and provide risk profiling reports.
- Perform risk assessment
- Define improvement work based on the gap analysis of maturity levels.
- Attend industry-related forums and working group meetings as required.
- Develop the relevant staff with the right kinds and level of skill.
- Monitor the service quality of the team & ensure team members have strictly followed the standard regulatory requirements.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity.
- Adhere to all established risk control guidelines, procedures and measures to identify, assess, report, mitigate and monitor the risks involved in the day-to-day work.
- To assist the supervisor in streamlining operation procedures with reference to ITD policies, standards & guidelines.
- Perform any other duties as directed by supervisor.
- At least 5 years in technology audit or cyber and information security.
- At least 5 years in a team lead/management role.
- In-depth knowledge in IT security services.
- Good project management and leadership skill.
- A team leader with good communication skills and risk awareness.
- Certified in CISSP, CISA or related professional certification is preferable.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com