DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
Talent Acquisition/ Manpower Planning/ Employee Engagement
- Review and streamline end to end recruitment process for various positions to enhance productivity and work efficiency;
- Provide One-stop of HR services in term of documents process/ form and employment consultations (workforce planning/ staffing/ HR processes, engagement initiatives, issues and problem solving, etc.);
New Staff onboarding, Training and Development
- Work with Line Managers and related stakeholders to enhance new hires onboarding experience and satisfaction (buddy support, line-up to induction program/ training & development program per job assignments, advise and consult all HR matters, etc.);
- Work with Department & Division Heads to recommend/ provide related courses contribute to value-added program in fulfilling the gap of staff competencies, career development, and mobilities, etc.
Organization Development/ Performance Management
- Inputs HR views in term of organizational re-structure/changes; Job rotation/re-design, etc. to align with business requirements;
- Work closely with Department & Division Heads to ensure appropriate and on time action re staff probation evaluation/ performance appraisal (PA)/ performance improvement plan (PIP), and Disciplinary Actions, etc.
- Consult and advise on staff movements (Promotion & Transfer) respond to organization chart development/ changes, staff competent, business requirement, etc.
- Provide HR views and support coordination in term of staff succession planning/ retention/ rewarding in close liaison with all Department & Division Heads.
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management or any related field;
- Minimum 05 years experiences in HR Functions, related HRBP skills also managerial role;
- Outstanding presentations and communications and fluent in English;
- Outstanding leadership, management, and employee relations;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills—Capable in building relationship and engagements with all across department/ Division;
- Knowledge in Labor Law and regulations;
- Good initiatives, analytic, and result-oriented in driving high performing culture
- Strong engagement, presentation, and interpersonal skills;
- Very good initiatives, bear an analytical approach in problem-solving, and result-oriented
- Flexibility, patient, high commitment and be able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com