DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Review and analyze financial information of Cards Business.
- Review Payment, Other adjustments and Expenses.
- Control all Cards Accounts.
- Manage cardholder receivables, merchant payable and stock inventory.
- Manage Settlement and Clearing with card brands and other entities.
- Ensure reconciliation between Card Brands/other Entities/Core-Banking are accurate and timely basis
- Ensure that Card Accounting follows the accounting policy of the bank and other regulation.
- Prepare Financial statements, monthly closing, cost accounting reports, monthly reports and other reports for various departments/divisions, NBC, Card brands etc.
- To coordinate, liaise, or facilitate accounting and financial matters with external and internal entities.
- Ensure team member follow process with no breach of bank policy and prevent incident and financial losses.
- Join other Project with related parties and To perform tasks assigned by supervisors from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance and Banking, or related field.
- At least 4-5 years experienced in banking sector preferred.
- Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building skills.
- Strong leadership skill, people management and team building skills.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com