DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- To assist Digital Content Supervisor to ensure that the contents are ready to publish.
- To assist in planning, preparing props, and shooting the Video Content for Canadia Bank's TikTok Channel.
- To assist in KOL Management.
- To track the production budget, and ensure the overall production is within the budget.
- To work closely with Creative Team to ensure that posts are engaging.
- To work on tasks assigned by Digital Marketing Manager.
- University degree, preferably in marketing, business management or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience in related field.
- Familiar with Social Media Channels.
- Ability to keep up with trends and create trends.
- Ability to work with cross functional departments and external partners.
- Proactive to propose new idea with ability to present the concept.
- Proficiency in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com