DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage and lead branch operations function.
- Promote and cross-sale bank products and services among target customers as well as CASA, MB, QR, POS and other services.
- Effectively supervise the daily operations for subordinates.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers by friendly banking experience as well as to keep customers satisfied.
- Explore ideas, customer feedback and suggestions for improvement and success.
- Prepare daily plan and sale pipeline submit to line manager for review.
- Keep team in up-to date with the Bank product ranges to maintain superior product knowledge.
- Proactive identify and manage customer dissatisfaction, following up and resolving any customer complaints.
- Ensure strictly adhere to Bank's rules, regulations, policies, procedures, manual, working guidelines and instructions.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking and/or equivalent and Chinese speaking in advanced
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience in Operation Section
- Demonstrate capacity in managing and motivating teamwork
- Have selling skill and understanding sales culture,
- Organizational, Leadership and time management skills
- Negotiation and relationship building skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Sound Knowledge of the Bank core banking system T-24
- Computer literacy. Microsoft Word and Excel
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org