- Developing business plan and strategic actions to ensure achieving thebank target and in line with the bank strategy.
- Managing relationship and growing deposit portfolio and promoting crossselling with strategic corporate deposit customers (The portfolio to beassigned and managed by Corporate Deposit Relationship Team).
- Be pro-active and lead sale activity to grow the Corporate DepositPortfolio Segment Bank-Wide through engaging and providing strategic supportsto all branches and BU.
- Existing customer retention and onboard new potential StrategicCorporate Deposit customers and build new potential business partners forbusiness referral and cross selling.
- Joining in Business association and other events to promote the bankbusiness and reputation.
- Working cooperates with other relevant divisions and department tosupport with specific projects as part of the bank strategy.
- Handles customer complaints; consultation and solution.
- Provide customers' consultation and advice value added bank solution.
- Perform tasks as assigned byline manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administrative or related majors.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Financial Institution.
- Having bank products/services selling skill with Corporate customer
- Must have good command in English both written and verbal (Chinese is a PLUS)
- Abilities to work independently and as a team in an effective and efficient manner, able to work under pressure and possess good time management skill.
- Effective negotiation, high initiative, and high commitment.
- Strong leadership, people management, communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft word, Excel, and power point.