DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist Manager to review all investigated alert cases escalated by Compliance Officer/Senior Compliance Officer in AML system.
- Assist Manager in responding to all NBC request and report such as drafting risk assessment report, Customer data collection report and other ad-hoc request.
- Drafting and reviewing Compliance’s guideline, policies and procedure/memo as well as top rovide KYC/CDD consultant and other request from relevant stakeholder.
- Conduct branch visit to check and monitor BCO’s implementation and raise findings and recommendation for improvement.
- Provide compliance legal advice to relevant stakeholder as upon request.
- Attend internal and external training/meeting as per assigned by Head of Compliance.
- Perform other assignment as assigned by Compliance Management Manager and Head of Compliance.
- University Degree in Banking & Finance, Law, Business Administration or other equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in banking operation and industry.
- Having experiences in audit, compliance, and legal is highly desired.
- Sound knowledge of CDD process for AML/CFT.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command in both spoken and written English.
- Able to travel to province for fieldwork at branch.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com