DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide superior and consistent advice and service to customers by Online Services such as Telegram, Facebook, Email, I-Chat & Other channels.
- Perform operational transactions through Video Banking such as Open, Close, Amend,Transfer & Other Bank’s Services.
- Customer Maintenance (Bakong, mobile banking & internet banking, …).
- Ability to understand customer’s needs and provide appropriate digital solutions and attention.
- Optimizes customer experience through the implementation of new tools and services;
- Online KYC & AML Checking
- Digital products & services guide to branch and customer
- System admin support bank wide.
- Ensure strict adherence to bank’s rules, regulation, policies, procedures, manual,working guidelines and instructions.
- Produce and maintain online documentation relating to site customer self-services;
- Assist customers with their enquirers and escalate problem when appropriate.
- Any adhoc assignment by Digital Services Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- At least 1 year working experience in a customer service, retail or call center environment
- Respect and love work, committed and good communications
- Good understanding of Digital
- Good communication and Customer Service skills
- Computer literate, Excel skills with advanced formulas
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com