DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Day to day monitor the account quality of SME loan portfolio including branches and Head Office to ensure the Delinquencies account is strictly follow up and progress is on track
- Daily report to management on the progress of solution and recommend for further necessary action
- Assist Credit Control Manager in cross checking loan application (under DOA of SME) pre and post approval on case by case basis or whereas necessary
- Conduct site visit to gather further information to assist management on credit approval decision
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required
- Minimum 3 years experiences in lending or credit field in local commercial bank/MFI especially involving with SME segments
- Comprehensive underwriting skills with at least 1 years working experiences as Credit Analyst, or in quality control function in Bank/MFI
- High command in judgement and analysis skills
- Ability to work with mathematical concept such as probability and statistical inferences, market and business analytic, etc
- Skill in problem solving and negotiation is advantages.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com