DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist Manager to recording securities owners' books after the securities allotment process have been completed in the primary market
- Assist Manager to preparing report on the completion and success of the securities depositing at CSX to the issuer and the SERC
- Assist Manager to sending notification to securities holders by indicating the ownership of securities under the subscription process of the issuer
- Assist Manager to maintaining and managing the securities owners" books including the details of the securities owners to be conformed to the records of CSX
- Assist Manager to check administration works related to the changes in ownership register, preparing reports to CSX and SERC related to the activities of the Securities Transfer Agent
- Assist Manager to sending notification of dividend, interest, and principle payments
- Assist Manager to calculating dividend, principle or other payments to securities holders or relevant parties following the instructions of the issuers
- Assist Manager to check payment on the behalf of the issuers to securities holders or other relevant parties
- Assist Manager to sending necessary notices related to the payment and other information to the securities holders and preparing reports related to the payments to issuer, GSX and the SERC
- Coordinate with customers and IT team for process transaction on-time or solve any issues; Input all transactions in RT Services Desk Unit
- Reconcile suspend account after perform transactions and at the end of the day
- Perform end of day verifying on daily report, filling all relate documents and prepare Monthly Report
- Maintain good communication and cooperation with all business units, departments and branches
- Strictly adhere to Operations Manual and authority delegation
- Strictly comply with the Bank's Code of Conduct
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking & Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
- Knowledge in Speaking/ Reading/ Writing English and Chinese is advance.
- Ability to self-directed and self-motivated skill.
- Must have computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Have experiences 1-2 years is much preferable.
- Pleasant personality and ability to work under pressure and receptive to direction.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org