DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Explore and generate new ideas, concepts, formulate and Initiate business strategies on Consumer Deposit products.
- Formulate sales marketing strategies by initiating new promotion/campaign/program to increase Consumer
- Deposit product performance.
- Conduct market research/survey and identify the business/market opportunities
- Review and enhance existing product features and policy to adapt to market needs.
- Collaborate with both internal stakeholders, relevant departments, line management and venders to transform ideas/concepts into new product or enhancement also to bring product to market, especially IT, Operations and compliance. Develops and implements marketing and communication campaigns to handle consumer deposit process design and improvement, make sure the process and procedure are in place and comply with regulator.
- Manage the project implementation of new loan product development/product enhancement for all Consumer
- Banking Deposit Products.
- Work with stakeholder to define the product risk and requirements and ensure the successful product launch
- Monitor Consumer Deposit product performance and make recommendation on Consumer Deposit product/ business improvement strategies
- Support Business unit on conduct deposit product training, product sale and product promotion
- Collaborate with various product partner in delivering business solutions
- Ensure that any change made to process/policy/procedure are communication and rolled out
- Manage productivities, development plan and coaching
- Monitor deposit product feedback on product requirement from frontline and local market including product specifications functionality, pricing etc.
- Monitor on deposit product analytic and customer experiences,
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional training.
- Enhance on internal process and propose for any amendment to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Division Head or Top Management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Economic or Management.
- At least 2 year experiences in banking/micro-financing especially involving with segments of SME, commercial banking, or branch management.
- Experience in lending, credit or credit assessment is a must.
- High commend in communication and negotiation skills.
- Good relationship in networking, especially within banking industry.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inferences.
- Skill in presentation and problem-solving is advantage.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org