DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Identify and/or assess potential customers through collecting, analyzing and developing appropriate information
- necessary for credit assessment, recommend and complete all documents and forms.
- Interview and do field check and prepare the documents.
- Maintain good relationship with customers, dealers and relevant local authorities,
- Support main daily working within including of:
- Daily sale report, gross selling are car loan and insurance and SVL
- Visit applicant (resident & business location).
- Clarify documents requirement submitted.
- Prepare loan agreement.
- Support disbursement process.
- Car delivery process.
- Documents completion.
- Daily collection.
- Credit review.
- Vehicle tax payment collection.
- Insurance collection.
- Vehicle technical inspection
- Perform other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Back up other officer.
- Bachelor Degree.
- More than 1 year experience with micro finance, banking or loan related fields.
- Experience with leasing company on motor & car loan.
- Ability to have good communication skill in Khmer and English.
- Honesty, high commitment, good team work.
- Computer skill: Ms. Word, excel, power point, internet &email.
- Working hard.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com