DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for understanding critical functions within the Accounting department and capable of mentoring and assisting staff within the department.
- Ensures compliance with Bank’s accounting policies & procedures
- Responsible for holding Bottom Keys of Strong room and Vault and perform Cash counting and all type of notes and currencies in the Vault.
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in accounting records, documents, and reports.
- Prepares branch financial statements and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected branch financial position and performance.
- Work with both internal and external auditors during audits’ visit.
- Report, analyze, and ensure integrity of all financial information.
- Assist Branch Manager in preparing annual budgets – prepares all allocations;
- Performs and verifies the Daily Report of Bank Reconciliation Statement such as: Accounts with Local Bank in Cambodia Inter-branch Accounts and Daily Cash Report
- Verifies and check the balances of account on a regular basic
- Code of Conduct: Must strictly adhere to the Bank’s Code of Conduct and as also stipulated in the Human Resource Policy and Procedure, taking immediate action to stop and report to senior management and Internal Control any violations or other misconduct.
- University Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 2 years working experience in Operation Section; for whose are currently working as a Branch Support Officer, CSO, Teller and/or Senior Teller (Bulk Cash) is preferable.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy critical.
- Fluency in English both written and verbal.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org