DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Find new Thai Business relationships and leads into new clients.
- Pro-active promotes the products and services of the bank to both the existing and potential customers.
- Manage Thai Business relationships.
- Gathers market and customer information to analyze and report the success/effectiveness of targeted advertising campaigns, special events/promotions.
- Advises on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Preparing and Supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional video, photographs, films and multimedia programs.
- Recommend more bank products and provide business advice that will benefit Thai business client.
- Consult with client in order to help the clients resolve issues and concerns that they have regarding their credit, according to Canadia Bank.
- Deepen and secure existing and new Thai Business relationships though the analysis of needs and provision of products and services.
- Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio in an assigned market.
- Relationship Manager is responsible for establishing relationships with Thai customers that the bank needs ongoing relationships with.
- Carry out other tasks which are beneficial to the Bank and perform other duties as assigned by Top Managements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Economics, or Business Administration is required.
- Preferably graduate from Universities in Thailand.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in related fields or similar position.
- Good in Speaking /Reading/Writing Thai and English are necessarily required.
- Computer literacy i.e. Khmer and English Typing, Ms Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Drive for result and customer service oriented.
- Thorough knowledge in Customer Business, related industry, law and regulations.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Self and team motivation and high commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com