DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Performance supervisory duties for all branches under region to be efficiency on Sale, Service Quality and Resources while overall managing by Head of Branch Management Division.
- Work closely with branches in his responsible branches under region to set challenging target for new business and referral of the branches to increase sale volume in the bank target segment.
- Regularly monitor performance against the targets and when result fall short of target, understand why and recommend action point to improve performance with respective branch managers.
- Manage performance evaluation for all branches under region and monitor for daily, weekly and monthly sale report to ensure the target are met.
- Responsible for attaining established region and bank goal through active participation in sales management and service quality assurance, visit and spot check branches' sale service implementation and recommend for improvement where necessary.
- Participate in community affair to increase the bank viability and to enhance new and existing business opportunities and other competitors on a regular basis and explore ways and means to uplift the level of service and position the bank among the best service providers in the market.
- Work closely with branch managers under region and concerning departments to seek or existing services and product features'development, renovation or marketing campaign.
- Maintain organization staff to ensure the potential resources are identified, motivated and retained; Actively conduct training and coaching to staff and managements within responsible region by himself or coordination with Learning& Development Department.
- Propose and initiate on reward program/competition of branch's sale and service or marketing campaign to increase sale and branding.
- Conduct customer satisfaction/expectation, mystery shopping surveys, and report the findings and critical points to Head of Branch Management Division.
- Make regular check of bank's branch and premise (i.e. branch and ATM visits) in order to monitor service quality standards are being maintained properly (cleanliness, tidiness, staff appearance, ATM booths etc.) "Following branch look and feel guideline".
- Bachelor Degree in Finance& Banking, Economic, Business Administration, Management, or a similar field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of sales, management and leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills, and be able to work with challenging environment.
- Advance in English both verbal and written.
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills, customer relationship management.
- Ability to multi task and work efficiently under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org