DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Manage and monitor consumer banking (H.O) sale plan to meet the target.
- Minimize delinquent loan and maximize business revenue stream.
- Establish and maintain productive working atmosphere within teams, establish team spirits under consumer banking.
- Provide clear guidance and leadership for team to implement to achieve the target.
- Support all related business units to provide smooth process for customers to close the deal.
- Oversee, monitor, feedback to each individual for better performance.
- Build relationships and network with all related business units to bring in new customers.
- Site visit customers, Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluation to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Provide coaching, conduct training and update the strategic orientation of selling skills to teams.
- Monitor and control Loan documentation and filing.
- Support and engage in the development of marketing plan as needed.
- Provide good services and build strong relationship, trust to maintain existing customer.
- Handle customer's complaints and take appropriate actions to solve the problem.
- Provide special services such as End Purchaser Finance for clients or project with more specialized loans.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Create and analyze management information and report to head department and division head.
- Negotiate payment arrangements with customer who have delinquent loans.
- Engage in and support all the bank activities as assigned.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional training.
- Enhance on internal process and propose for any amendment to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in compliance with Bank policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or relevant fields. Master Degree is preferable.
- Working experience in this business area at least 5 years or other relevant area.
- Ability to work effectively and build a great team to work cooperatively.
- Self and team motivated and high commitment.
- Good at English both written verbal and communication, Chinses is preferable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, problem solving.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com