DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g.responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Other task assigned by top management.
- Minimum 2 years of UI/UX design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and proficient in English and Khmer.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Sketch and InVision / Figmar are a must.
- Knowledge of wire-frame tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Ability to do thorough user research to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet users unmet needs, product vision and technical feasibility.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com