DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide appropriate business-oriented legal risk analysis and advice on all business projects.
- Draft, review, negotiate contracts and other legal documents related to business transactions, including loan contracts, lease agreement, local and international commercial transactions, MOU, etc.
- Review and provide legal advice on banking and credit operations (opening and closing accounts, loan agreement, hypothec, fraud), internal policies, guideline, and other banking process.
- Draft, review, and translate (Khmer – English) relevant official correspondence with court, government institutions/authority, law firm, and other business partners.
- Support and coordinate with Operations, Compliance, Branch and relevant departments in responding to court’s orders related to account freezing, release fund and other civil and criminal investigation.
- Conduct appropriate legal due diligence, research on various legal issues, and update Management of relevant developments in banking laws and other related laws.
- Liaise with different ministries, court, government authorities, and internal stakeholders.
- Supervise administrative tasks, such as preparing reports, filing documents, etc.
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by Head of Business Legal Support.
- Bachelor Degree of Law or higher.
- Lawyer license (preferable).
- Minimum two-year experience in legal field in banking/financial industry or law firm.
- Proven ability to analyze and provide solutions to complex legal issues with the objectives to support and protect business interests.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- High personal quality of integrity, credibility, and strong work ethic and moral standard.
- Able to work under pressure with attention to detail and meeting the deadline.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com