DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Draft and review contracts and other legal documents related to Bank transactions, including loan contracts, lease agreement, local and international commercial transactions,MOU, etc.
- Review and provide legal advice on banking and credit operations (opening and closing accounts, loan agreement, hypothec), internal policies, guideline, and other banking process
- Draft, review, and translate(Khmer – English) relevant official correspondence with court, government institutions/authorities, law firms, and other business partners
- Conduct research on various legal issues
- Liaise with different ministries, court, government authorities, and internal stakeholders.
- Handle administrative tasks, such as preparing reports, filing documents, etc.
- Other relevant tasks as assigned by Managers/Head.
- Bachelor Degree of Law or higher.
- At least one-year experience in legal field in banking/financial industry or law firm.
- Ability in analyzing and providing solutions to legal issues
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills
- High personal quality of integrity,credibility, and strong work ethic and moral standard
- Able to work under pressure with attention to detail and meeting the deadline
- Good command in spoken and written English
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com