DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- This roles focus on growing number of company payroll and CASA accounts for the Bank with primary focus on sales and ensure the Bank has products that meet target segment customers’ needs by working with existing product development team as well as actively market those deposit products to market to attract new customers.
- Review payroll products/services performance and push sales across all channels.
- Initiate product survey and research to identify the gap & strategic improvement.
- Acquire new company and onboard payroll service.
- Seek cooperate from relevant team to provide convenience service to customer.
- Implement new services standards for corporate accounts throughout branches with account relationship based.
- Onsite coaching deposit sale team at branch.
- Propose reward and incentive program, monitor program and encourage sale team to participant.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or related field.
- At least 3 year experience in banking sector preferably in branch operation, product management.
- A strong desire to work in a team and deal with challenge.
- Good negotiation and internal & external relationship building skills.
- Strong customer service and result-oriented personality.
- Strong leadership skill, people management and team building skills.
- High initiative,commitment, good communication and problem solving skills.
- Computer literacy and English language proficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org