DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Developing strategy for Card acquisition, monitoring and management
- Be responsible on monitoring senior card advisor team to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly target
- Be responsible for monthly portfolio reports to capture the progress of card business
- Work closely with card product development team to design and develop card product feature
- Work closely with card settlement team to handle customer complaint, dispute and charge back
- Work closely with marketing team to conduct telemarketing and promoting card product to public
- Maintain strong understanding on market trend, survey and identify the business/market opportunities
- Be Responsible for existing customers retention and encouragement of card usage
- Monitor sales and Card Product sale performance and make recommendation on product and business improvement strategies
- Build and maintain good relations with current and potential customers to foster future business cooperation
- Participate on card system implementation and testing
- Perform other tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or relevant fields. Master Degree is preferable.
- Working experience in consumer card business or Digital banking or related area at least 3 years.
- Ability to work effectively and build a great team to work cooperatively.
- Self and team motivated and high commitment
- Good in English both written and verbal communication, Chinese is preferable.
- Good command in office computing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good command presentation skills
- Flexible, problem solving,
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org