DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assists Creative Manager in implement creative direction to assigned projects, and promotional campaigns.
- Initiates and attends assignment input meetings with creative and account series to review large projects as required.
- Acts as liaison between Creative, Production and marketing department to adjust due dates as needed.
- Maintains resources reference files and acquires freelance assistance as needed.
- Works with Brand Marketing Manager and Department Head as necessary to establish assignment workloads.
- Facilitating creative project kickoffs
- Leading brainstorming sessions with creative teams
- Supervising, pushing, and encouraging creative team
- Bench marking budget expenditures against projections
- Overseeing daily tasks tied to creative production
- Troubleshooting issues that could slow down the process
- Providing analysis to ensure the project stays within brand standards
- Suggesting changes to workflows to improve efficiencies and cut costs
- Presenting drafts to the client or other stakeholders
- Be able to manage the production outcome and understanding the decoration and production BOQ (Bill of quantities).
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior design, digital marketing, Production, web design, or related field
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, After Effect, Cinema 4D, SketchUp, AutoCAD, 3D Max
- Basic office software skills to include Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Interest in learning or knowledge of video production and editing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a team member at all levels
- Ability to not only take direction but also provide expertise
- Strong work ethic and capacity to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Detail-oriented and capable of meeting deadlines
- Must be able to travel as the job demands
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- *Strong Commitment & background from Agency is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through email@example.com