DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Assist line manager to create and maintain business process on a continuous improvement;
- Ensure that any change make to processes are communicated and rolled out;
- Ensure process consistency across the branch network;
- Suggest initiatives or improvements in branches or other departments that saw standard lift;
- Identify opportunity to specific initiatives on process improvement and productivity uplift to enhance customer experience;
- Regularly do branch visit to be closely support and see opportunity for improvement;
- Come up wit h initiatives to minimize manual and admin task at branch to have more timeserving customers.
- Code of Conduct: Must strictly adhere to the Bank’s Code of Conduct, Guidelines and Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure the professionalism of the Bank, take immediate action to stop and report to Superior, Senior Management and Internal Control of any violations or misconducts.
- University Degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administrative or related disciplines;
- Experience working in Banking Operation Section;
- Attention to detail and accuracy critical;
- Fluency in English both written and verbal;
- Sound knowledge of thanks Bank core banking system T24;
- Computer literacy, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Fast learner and initiative person;
- Ability to write or mapping process (work Instruction).
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org