DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Enthusiastically participates and support Sale teams, ATM, Merchant service and marketing team, BSO team and other tasks which assigned by the branch manager.
- Creating marketing team to promote bank’s product and service to customers and organize sale staffs schedule.
- Coach, train, counsel and supervise effective selling skill and gross sale to sale staffs.
- Evaluate on the job performance of sales team
- Analyze competitor pricing proposals and sales strategies.
- Seeks referrals from existing customers and other referrals from the network.
- Contribute directly to the sales, profitability and business growth of the branch
- Ensures that the branch’s expenses are within the approved budget.
- Responsible for preparing a schedule of activities in the branch and assigns the tasks to different individuals depending on their designation in the branch or a particular department,especially Marketing Section and Accounting Section.
- Assists Branch Manager in looking after the day-to-day operations of the branch and resolved any problems/conflicts faced by the staff in discharging their duties.
- Assists Branch Manager to ensure of the bank’s image including exterior and interior of building (Branch look and feel).
- Work closely with the Branch Manager to devise strategies for improving the overall performance of the branch. He implements these strategies and briefs the staff on new policies and practices that need to be adopted.
- Assist Branch Manager in attaining established branch’s goals, annual business plan and proactively develop marketing strategies to improve branch performance as well as to gain more market shares.Determines and develops the budget for the daily expenses of the branch.
- Assist to back up cash transit officer.
- Reinforce Internal Regulations of Canadia Bank, particularly, guide all staff to follow bank’s discipline, to practice professional discretion, to reinforce internal/external relationship and to adhere strictly to bank’s Code of Conduct.
- Assist Branch Manager in evaluating abilities,capabilities and knowledge of each staff to ensure that staffs are placed in the right job. Must effectively coaches and trains colleagues to develop their skills and capabilities, focus on BSO, ATM, Merchant service and Marketing Section.
- Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation. Encourages staff to upgrade their foreign language skills especially English and Chinese.
- Effectively cooperates and communicates with Sale Team, Marketing Department, Accounting Department, and other departments of the Bank to facilitate work effectively and timely.
- Keep a close eye on the local competitors.Identify new market needs and profitable products and services opportunities,keeping Canadia Bank in the lead of competition.
- Responsible for all duties and functions in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Assist Branch Manager in creating a friendly environment in the branch that keeps both customers and employees happy.
- Managing and supporting staffs and facilitating appropriate continuing development.
- Code of Conduct: Must strictly adhere to the Bank’s Code of Conduct, Guidelines and Human Resources Policies and Procedures to ensure the professionalism of the Bank such as have good behavior, avoid abusing or taking advantage of bank customers or bank properties for personal benefits etc. Take immediate action to stop and report to superior, senior management and Internal Control of any violations or other misconduct.
- May perform duties in the absence of the Operation staff, back office staff or other such management capacities as assigned.
- May other duties as assigned by his Branch manager or Senior Management of the bank.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking and/or equivalent and Chinese speaking in advanced.
- At least 3 years’ experience in the bank with 2years working at supervisory level in Operation, Loan or Accounting.
- Demonstrate capacity in managing and motivating teamwork.
- Have selling skill and understanding sales culture, preferably acquired in financial services sector.
- Knowledge of bank operating risk, compliance policies, and procedures.
- Organizational, leadership and time management skills.
- Negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Working knowledge of administrative functions in an operational environment, Ex: Budgets, personnel administration. Attention to detail and accuracy critical.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Chinese is an added advantage.
- Computer literacy, Microsoft Word and Excel.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org