DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY
- Explore and generate new ideas/concepts and formulate business strategies to drive card product feature and development to strengthen card value proposition, net customer growth and market share.
- Conduct market research/survey and identify the business/market opportunities
- Collaborate with both internal stakeholders, relevant departments, line management and venders to transform ideas/concepts into new product or enhancement also to bring product to market, especially IT, Operations and compliance. Develops and implements marketing and communication campaigns to handle Card product process design and improvement, make sure the process and procedure are in place and comply with regulator.
- Work with stakeholder to define the product risk and requirements and ensure the successful product launch
- Manage the project implementation of new card product development/enhancement to maximize consumer card product performances.
- Ensure any new or change of process/policy/procedure are communicated and rolled out.
- Package/Bundle our existing products and service to provide better and better offering to potential customers.
- Monitor sales and card product performance and make recommendation on product and business improvement strategies.
- Review and enhance existing product features and policy to adapt to market needs.
- Support other Business Unit through providing Product Training
- Collaborate with various product partner in delivering business solutions
- Monitor card product and Merchant feedback on product requirement from front line and local market including product specifications functionality, pricing etc.
- Enhance on internal process and propose for any amendment to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in compliance with bank policies and procedures.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Management.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or relevant fields. Master Degree is preferable.
- Working experience in consumer loan products or related area at least 5 years.
- Ability to work effectively and build a great team to work cooperatively.
- Self and team motivated and high commitment
- Good in English both written and verbal communication, Chinese is preferable.
- Good command in excel, date base, office computing skills, PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good presentation skills
- Flexible, problem solving.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org